the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two more walks

Saturday I texted Karen when I was setting out on my walk, and then when I arrived at Lane's Bakery on Park St. From the time records I see I spent 39 minutes getting that distance, which is not all that far, hardly more than a mile, even including the coffee shop and wandering along the bay and around the neighborhood. Then we went shopping, and I spent a couple more hours on my feet. Tired, so what else is new.

Today Jon & I went for another walk along the bike path on Wingra, and around the zoo and park, which at a relaxed pace took around and hour and 45 minutes. Lower back pain, and feet, but anyway. Then 12 minutes of yoga (ham stretches mostly) before we left to see a matinee. Nice to sit down for a couple hours and laugh (Tarantara Tarantara).

No comments:

Post a Comment