the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Monday and Tuesday walks

Well, yes, I did. Monday the weather was still fairly mild, and I started out on just a trip over to the post office, as-long-as-I-just-get-out, and then went all the way over to Olin Park on the bikepath and then to the bay on O'Sheridan and back, 65 minutes. Feeling not that great, right foot, lower back, yadda yadda. Jon called on my cell and reminded me to do some shrugs, so I tried like three sets of ten, for what it's worth, trapezius still in knots.

Then the cold came in that night, with a bit of snow.

Tuesday I did manage to get out, wind still from the west but about fifteen degrees colder. I walked west through the parking lots and clinic over to Wingra Creek, then south on the bikepath and north on Beld home, for a grand total of 30 minutes, cause jeez louise it was cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment