the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday walk

Today I slept like twelve hours and was still tired but I got up anyway. I've been fighting a headache all day and tried all the aromatherapy things I have. But it is probably the usual effect of increasing medication so I don't know what else I can do. That and the weather, which is much warmer, wind from the south, temperature up in the thirties.

I did get out to walk while it was sunny this afternoon, although it was after three. I went down Hickory and Emerson and north on Lowell to the bay, then east along South Shore to Bernie's Beach, east along Lakeside and around the loop to the bay by John Nolen on O'Sheridan. Then south on Colby to the bikepath at Olin Avenue. I knew the sun going down along the other side of the creek there would be pleasant. So along the bike path behind Franky Field all the way to Beld, then north to Park St and Spruce and home. It was 45 minutes altogether.

Jon massaged my head & neck & shoulders but my headache is still bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment