the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday

It was still below twenty degrees today and I was pretty low but I managed to get out to walk before 3:30. Did a little stretching and a set of squats before I went. Wind from the north and west, so I headed east up Spruce St to Olin and over to Van Deusen, then south on Colby to the Olin Ave underpass and the bike path. The ice rink and the walk along the frozen creek were quite beautiful in the late afternoon light. Sore feet, as usual. Boots, good footing particularly on the bike path and I got moving pretty briskly, with a scarf around my chin it wasn't bad at all. North on Beld to home. Thirty-one minutes, a couple miles. Then I lay down on the floor for a bit. Still feeling pretty sad though.

No comments:

Post a Comment