the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, two walks

First I had a walk with Jon around the neighborhood, east on the bikepath, under Olin Ave, around the O'Sheridan loop, west on Lakeside and along the bay. We were out around 45 minutes. Then 15 minutes of yoga stretching.

Today I had a bit of a headache again. Later I regretted taking my morning med as it only got worse.

Later we were coming back from a matinee, and it was a pretty nice day, so Jon let me off on Monroe St for another walk, in an attempt to burn off the excess medication. If that is indeed the problem, and not muscular tension in my neck and shoulders, which is another theory. I walked east on Woodrow St past Edgewood, then Edgewood Drive along Lake Wingra that is closed to traffic now. That leads right into Vilas Park and the usual path back home along the bikepath. A bit longer than the usual return from Monroe St, 53 minutes. Headache not quite so bad, but I'll be damned if I'll take the big morning pill tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment