the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday

Today I walked over to Monroe St, through the zoo, first to the public library, about 45 minutes. to pick up some books on hold. Annoyed with noise from stadium. I sat and read a couple articles from the current Yoga Journal there. Then up the street to Trader Joe's briefly, no more coffee, and off again down to Vilas Park. Another 45 minutes maybe home again, as I was back in just about two hours altogether. Just about 30 degrees, wind from the north, pleasant enough -- other than the stuff I carry around with me.

3 comments:

  1. 2nd largest college hockey game ever annoying you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard all about it... but it wasn't the audience making the noise, it was the PA announcer. I mean, I could hear him on Park St, two miles away.

    ReplyDelete