the neighborhood: it's a mile from home to St Marys

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Actually didn't miss any

I haven't been posting. Where was I? Oh yeah so we walked last Friday. Then I walked Saturday like around the neighborhood, not too long. I forget. I have some notes here, how pitiful is that? making notes for the blog? and then either the stopwatch wasn't working or I forgot to use it or whatever. Clocks are not useful if you don't use them. Yeah. It's been nice and sunny for the most part though, and not too cold if you're wearing your woolen longies.

Sunday we went out to Cherokee Marsh and walked on the ski trails, walked around for a couple hours. I took pictures for Facebook and had all these observations but, yeah, right. Monday I walked over to Monroe St and spent an hour and 34 minutes, counting short stops at the coffeeshop and the zoo but not the library or Trader Joe's, the usual 45 minutes each way. Tuesday I had a long walk around the neighborhood over to Olin Turville, and then the Chakra House yoga class with Jon.

Today I had my first yoga class of the new session at Dean West, where Susi explained without even me asking how I had hurt my arm doing the Warrior 2 pose in the other class, which is a thing you can do. And other stuff. I have an ice pack on it now. Legs hurting Monday, maybe the snow conditions at Cherokee, better now, yadda yadda.

But after I got home and had rested a bit I walked over to Karen's and had tea, about twenty minutes each way. So I'm still at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment